Sunday, May 10, 2009

Craaaazzzy Busy!!!!


Well, I haven't had much time to do any art work lately. Work has been chaotic to say the least, and I've been having a blast with my family. I usually do some art work late at night and on the weekend. To add to the craziness I recently came to the sudden realization that, well, I am reeeaaallly out of shape. So I've been trying to go to the gym after the kids go to bed. Needless to say this has cut into my art time.

I've been trying to doodle when ever I get a free second. This past week I had a ton of administrative stuff to do at work on top of the normal load. The only positive to admin work is that it usually gives me a few minutes to doodle while my computer is running. So here are a few I did this week. They are quickies, but I had a blast doing them.



The trees are inspired by a story I am reading over for a very talented friend. They are not realated to the story, but popped in my head while I was reading it. I hope to have more about this one in the future. Besides, I've got this weird thing for trees. I grew up running around in the woods, and love the outdoors. I feel at peace when I'm there. Yeah, I'm cheesy, can't help it. Ok enough about the trees.


These random faces are just that, some random doodles. Hope you like them. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Tom said...

Really cool sketches, Joe! Finding drawing time can be tough for sure, glad you found some and banged out these cool pieces. I really like the trees!

Joe Romano 2 said...

Thanks Tom, glad you like the trees. I used to hate drawing them, now I really enjoy it. I have alot of them in my childrens book I'm working on. Thanks for stopping by.