Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Samson


Here is a sketch I did awhile ago and forgot to post it. This is one of the characters, Samson, from my graphic novel that I'd like to finish before I'm 50!! I wrote the rough draft three years ago. I originally wrote it as a screen play then decided it would work better as a graphic novel and I would have more control over the project. Oh yeah, that and I couldn't get any one but my wife to read it. (and she's not a real fan of the comic stuff, more proof that she must really love me. or she just wanted me to shut up about it and get to bed before 3am)

I've always wanted to do my own comic, so hopefully I'll be able to finish it some day. Hope you like the pic.

1 comment:

Tom said...

This looks like a very cool character! I hope you find the time to finish your graphic novel.