Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ebenzer and his friends


OK, its' been awhile. Things have been absolutely crazy lately. I have been in and out of town for work over the last two months. Not to mention the chaos I call my home. With two incredibly entertaining little ones running around I have to wait until the wee hours of the night to doodle.


Here is a quick sketch I did before I left for Arizona. I love these characters. Ebenezer, Tommy, Lulu, Sylvester and Scarlett are all the brain child of my good friend Hanna Budic (Purdy). I made a last minute change to Scarlett that I'm not really happy with, but I like the way Lulu came out. As for the bee, he's actually a yellow jacket. I just added him in since Hannah, her husband Tim and I all graduated from Baldwin-Wallace College. Our mascot was a yellow jacket. Yeah, not the most manly mascot. It gets worse, my high school mascot was a bee. Oh well, go Jackets! Take care.

No comments: