Saturday, August 30, 2008

Little Rusty


Here is another rough sketch I did on the plane this week. Since I started Rocco and Joey most of my focus has been on picture books. So I'm a little rusty with this type of style. I figured I'd sketch out a few of my favorite heroes to work out the kinks.


Ever since I was a kid I have loved comics. Yup, I'm man enough to admit that I still love to read them when I get the chance. I love to do this type of stuff. My ultimate goal is to do a full graphic novel. I wrote to story about four years ago. It's a little mature compared to the picture books and kids graphic novels I'm currently working on. I need to figure out how to do the color digitally, so it will be awhile before I get around to that project. I'm planning on getting painter some time in the next few months and spending some time figuring it out. I'll post one of the characters later this week. Hope you like it. Take care.




1 comment:

Life Junkie said...

Why aren't you proud to admit reading comics?! I think it's cool. Oh. Yeah. I'm a nerd..... Anyway, read your comics with pride!