Sunday, April 19, 2009

What Drives Me!




Here is a little sample of what drives me. My wife and kids are my life, everything else is pretty much an added bonus. I've been fortunate enough to grow up in an amazing family. I have one brother and three sisters. Even though we are spread out between Ohio, NY and Texas we are all very close. We have an incredible relationship and bond. Especially me and my brother, he's been my best friend through out my life. We owe it all to my amazing parents.

It's because of them that I appreciate my own family so much. Through out my life they've helped teach me what is truly important. I look at my wife and kids and it makes me want to be a better man, and truly give my all in everything I do. I work hard at being a good father and husband, and push my self at work. Some how I find the energy to try and get this art thing going as well. I guess I want to teach my kids to work hard and play hard, but never give up on your dreams. I hope I can pass that down to them.

These pictures where taken by my insanely talented wife. She started her own business two years ago and just keeps improving every day. She's really amazing, and I can't believe how far she has come in such a short period of time. She's is the hardest worker I've ever met and often stays up til 2am then chases two wild kids around all day. She's incredible. Check out her work at http://www.design489.com/This last pic makes me proud. Both my kids like to draw and make a mess. I love when my son wants to hang out with me while I work on book. He's left handed just like his old man. Thank you God for this life! It's the simple things I love the most.

No comments: