Saturday, August 1, 2009

I Love Vacation!!!!!!

(my wife took these amazing pics of our kids. She's an incredibly talented photographer)





Every year we take a family vacation to the Outerbanks. We go with my wife's family. My in-laws are awesome and we have a blast. My father in-law makes the whole thing happen. My wife's two sisters and brother come down with their kids. Ten adults and eight kids in one house, it's crazy, but it's the perfect vacation.

We had so much fun! The kids where amazing and my wife and I can't believe how fast it went. I actually proposed to with on my first trip down to OBX about six years ago, so the place is really special to me. Hope you like the pics.

Later,

Joe



2 comments:

Tom said...

Awesome photos, Joe. You have a beautiful family, congrats!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. The atmosphere in those photos looks unreal, very cool.

Joe Romano 2 said...

Thanks Tom,
I'm a lucky guy. My wife is a blast she's truly my best friend. Not to many people can say that. My kids are my life I'm crazy about them.
Thanks for the kind words my man.