Wednesday, July 1, 2009





Here are some more rough sketches for the "Seeds of Change" project I am working on with Rob Gervais. I'm still working on page layouts and character concepts. Rob is starting to write more of the story. I can't wait to get some final pages and to read the rest of the story.
These images are rough sketches. I haven't put in too much detail and probably won't until I do the final images. I'm working with a short clock, I need to find a way to create more hours in the day. I'm still trying to figure out how to draw women. I'm still playing around with how I want her to look. I have a ways to go, but I'm getting there.
I'll keep ya posted. Hope you like the sketches, and let me know what you think.



Later,
Joe

2 comments:

Tom said...

Cool stuff!!

ragtime said...

Very nice Joe! Keep up the great work!