Thursday, July 17, 2008

First Run


Well, here is my first post for this blog. Some of you may be asking "why does he need two blogs?". Good question. Acutally I wanted to start a seperate blog from Rocco and Joey in order to post some of my other art work.


Over the past four years I have been messing around with a few different projects. When my brain just isn't in sink with Rocco and Joey I work on some of my other stuff. I'm a comic book dork and have always wanted to write and illustrate one. This blog will allow me to post some of those samples since they are intended for a more mature audience then my children's books. I have a ton of different story lines in the works for comics, graphic novel (for kids) and some more children's book stories I'd eventually like to do. So, that is what you can expect from this site.


This first image is one I did for a friend who was working on a children's book, but it never really got off the ground. I fell in love with the two characters and may do something with them in the future. Let me know what you think. There will be more to come.

No comments: