Sunday, April 11, 2010

Unanswered Dreams of a Dead Man



My wife's cousin Ted and his buddy Kenyon just got their first novel published. I was fortunate enough to get a crack at doing the cover art. So here is the concept that I came up with along with the original rough pencil sketch. I colored the image digitally on photoshop. The book should be available by the end of June. I'll keep you posted when it comes out. Congrats to Ted and Kenyon, they have been working on this project for awhile. It is a prelude to a Screen Play that Ted has been working on for a long time. Hopefully this book will open some doors for Ted and Kenyon (me too). Pulling for you fellas. Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of your project!!!

Later,
Joe

1 comment:

Tom said...

Wow, Joe, AWESOME job on that cover!! Looks truly pro, great stuff!