Monday, June 1, 2009

More Industry



Ok are you guys sick of me posting these yet? This will be the last of the Industry posts for awhile. Rob, the writer I'm working with had a few last minute ideas, so I quickly threw these sketches together over the weekend. These are reeeeaaaallly rough sketches. I didn't have much time. My weekends are happily consumed with my wife and kids. So I was pretty beat and couldn't hack the late nights this weekend. I must be getting old. Hope you like them, let me know what you think. Take care.
Joe

3 comments:

Tom said...

Cool, I dig the last one, creepy!

Joe Romano 2 said...

Thanks Tom. I actually pulled the last one. My wife thought it might have been to scary for a guy who is trying to publish a childrens book.
I hate it when she's right. Especially because it seems to happen everyday.

RAWLS said...

Thanks for the great comments on the blog bro! Keep up the great work!!!