Sunday, July 20, 2008

Meet Ebenezer Flea


A good friend of mine from college, Hannah Budic (Purdy) recently published a book "Ebenezer Flea and the Right Thing To Do". It's a great story, especially if you have little ones like myself. My son loves the book, and the best part is that there is a moral to the story. One of those life lessons that is never the easiest to learn. One that I still have a hard time with even today. You know, admiting when you are wrong. I'm finding out since I've been married this is something I have to do alot.


Anyway, I love the characters that Hannah has created and I asked if she would mind if I doodled a few of them. Here is my first one, Ebenezer the Flea. It's a quicky, and I'll have more to come. I have some rough sketches of Lulu, Tommy and Scarlett. Haven't gotten to Sylvester yet. If you want to know more about Ebenezer and his friends, check out http://www.ebenezerflea.com/


Thanks Hannah not only for the great story, but letting me post your characters. More to come.

No comments: